Dielectric cure monitoring
measures electrical properties to determine the cure state and
viscosity of thermoset materials, at the same time providing insight
into chemistry, reaction rate, formulation and physical parameters.
Instruments, sensors and software from Lambient Technologies are
designed for flexibility and ease of use—together they form
an integrated system for studying polymers and using the results
for optimizing the final product.
Dielectric cure monitoring is the only method that can be used
in Research and Development, Quality Assurance/Quality Control,
and manufacturing, making quantitative information readily applicable
and readily transferrable to every aspect of polymer processing.
• Formulation, reaction rate and cure studies
• Diffusion studies
• Cure and process development/monitoring
• Materials testing
• Statistical quality control
• Composites and laminates
• Bulk/Sheet molding compound
• Paints and coatings
• Pultruders and extruders
• Batch reaction vessels
• LT-451 Dielectric Cure Monitors
Wide frequency range, versatile, optimized for
• LTF-631 High Speed Dielectric
Cost effective, optimized for QA/QC and
studies of rapidly curing materials
• Sensors Variety of affordable disposable,
reusable, and custom designed conductivity sensors
• LTP-350 Miniature Thermal Pneumatic Press
Portable, Easy to operate. Capable of independent temparature control and can operate in isothermal or
• LT-4203 Parallel Plate Test Cell
Designed for measuring AC loss characteristics and permittivity of solid laminates and panels.
• CureView for the LT-451/LTF-631s
For instrument control, cure monitoring and data analysis.